Walking and running are the most popular forms of exercise for cardio workouts. With walking or running, you have a choice of using either a treadmill or going to the streets, trails or shopping mall. The major advantages and disadvantages of treadmill workouts are…
Tag Archives | treadmill workouts
By RoyG on April 25, 2012
Fitblogr is Recommended By
- Resistance Band Workouts for Busy People: Eight Great Exercises with Bands June 21, 2012
- How to Use Use Plank Exercise for Abs and Core Strengthening June 2, 2012
- Why I Think Shakeology Is The Best Protein Shake May 19, 2012
- Lose Weight Faster With Interval Training On Your Treadmill May 9, 2012
- Staying Fit with Healthy Chicken Recipes May 6, 2012
- How My Jump Rope Workout Saves Me Time January 8, 2012
- Food for the Brain: How You Can Improve Concentration and Focus with Nawgan March 10, 2012
- The Many Benefits of Kettle Bell Exercises September 8, 2011
- Want to Have Fun Exercising? Try the Body Bar Flex! December 8, 2011
- Hate to Exercise? Maybe It’s Time to Try a Recumbent Exercise Bike October 21, 2011
- Commercial Fitness Equipment: Great post! This being a very helpful tips to rema...
- San Diego Chiro: The sitting posture has always been one of the cau...
- KimG: Hi Tonia, try going to the Body Bar website, www.b...
- Tonia: Where can I purchase the body bar flex in Canada? ...
- San Diego Chiro: Very well said. This made me remember my friend wh...